MPC’s Josh Ellis will be a featured speaker at this event.
June 28, 2012, 8:30 am–12 pm
Brian Carey Training Center 1023 191st St. Homewood, IL 60430
Targeted for local government officials
The Village of Homewood and the Calumet Stewardship Initiative will hose a stormwater management workshopt hat describes the spectrum of engineering and legal solutions for various stormwater processes. Attendees will receive helpful tools and resources for use in their communities. This workshop is targeted toward Local Government officials to help them respond to various stormwater management problems within and between communities.
- Speakers include MWRD and Cook County Forest Preserve District
- Learn state of the art stormwater management strategies
- Acquire tools and resources to navigate existing stormwater management strategies
- Q and A with attorneys and engineers about specific issues
- Learn how to integrate GIS tools into stormwater management programs
- Network and brainstorm with neighboring communities and shared concerns
Please RSVP to Eric Neagu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-403-5137